The Perovskite Handbook is available in hardcopy for $149.99, and Lulu.com (our print-on-demand publisher) now offers 20% discount - site wide. Yes - you can now get the book for just $119! Just use coupon TWENTY18 (valid until the end of the day - so hurry up!).
The digital edition (PDF download) costs $97. We also offer site and enterprise license options.
Reading this book, you'll learn all about:
- Different perovskite materials, their properties and structure
- How perovskites can be made, tuned and used
- What kinds of applications perovskites may be suitable for
- What the obstacles on the way to a perovskite revolution are
- Perovskite solar cells, their merits and challenges
- The state of the perovskite market, potential and future
The book also provides:
- A history of perovskite research
- A guide to perovskite companies and developers
- Information on leading collaboration and development projects
- A comprehensive list of perovskite companies
The Perovskite Handbook provides a great introduction to the world of perovskites and covers everything you need to know about these exciting materials, their applications and the industry.
For more information, and to order your copy today, visit The Perovskite Handbook information page.