2017 is soon over - and it was another exciting year for the perovskite industry. Researchers continue to innovate and develop more efficient solar panels and new and innovative perovskite applications are being discovered.
Here are the top 10 stories posted on Perovskite-Info in 2017, ranked by popularity (i.e. how many people read the story):
- Perovskite-graphene large area solar cell achieves record efficiency (Mar 7)
- KBNNO perovskites may be able to turn sunlight, heat and movement into electricity all at once (Feb 9)
- Australian team reports "new world efficiency record" with perovskite solar cells (Apr 5)
- NTU team printes flexible perovskite solar cells (Jun 4)
- Perovskites assist in creating a new type of solar cell (Jan 29)
- ASU and Stanford team create high efficiency perovskite-silicon tandem solar cell (Feb 21)
- Microquanta reports 15.24% efficiency perovskite-based PV modules (Mar 14)
- Dyesol receives a $2 million grant for commercializing perovskite solar cell technology (Feb 8)
- Solliance demonstrates industrially-applicable roll-to-roll processes for the production of perovskite-based solar cells (Mar 14)
- Researchers use carbon nanotubes to improve the stability of perovskite-based solar cells (Mar 19)
It is great to see such fast progress, and we are waiting for the first perovskite commercial product soon. Here's for a bright 2018!