2020 is soon over - and many in the world are really happy about that and hope that 2021 will bring the COVID-19 pandemic to an end. The entire world was effected, including the perovskite industry - although we still see a fast pace of research and development.
Here are the top 10 stories posted on Perovskite-Info in 2020, ranked by popularity (i.e. how many people read the story):
- Q&A with the CEO of perovskite developer Helio Display Materials (Jun 9)
- Perovskite Solar Panel efficiency, current market status (Apr 14)
- Japanese company acquires rights to produce 23.26% CIGS perovskite cells (Jan 9)
- HZB team brings the efficiency of perovskite-silicon tandem cells to 29.15% (Jan 29)
- Oxford PV hopes to deliver perovskite-silicon tandem solar cells within a year (Apr 7)
- Japan’s NEDO and Panasonic achieve 16.09% efficiency for large-area perovskite PVs (Feb 9)
- Perovskite solar cell production line starts operation in east China (Aug 7)
- Perovskite X-Ray detectors could revolutionize medicine imaging (Apr 11)
- Saule Technologies partners with Columbus Energy, receives €10 Million investment (Sep 8)
- New CIGS/perovskite tandem solar cell reaches 24.16% efficiency (Apr 15)
Here's for a healthy, safe and exciting 2021!