In this book, the authors present current research in the study of the crystallography, chemistry and catalytic performance of perovskites.
This book discusses the structure, properties and uses of perovskite thin films. Each chapter was written by a different author.
In this book some 50 papers are reproduced. The main subject is Electron Paramagnetic Resonance (EPR) applied to the study of perovskites and other oxides with related subjects. This wealth of papers is organized into eleven chapters, each with an introductory text written in the light of current understanding.
This book provides a detailed description of various aspects of perovskite oxides for solid oxide fuel cells. Each chapter in the book is written by leading international researchers and covers topics including:
- General Introduction of SOFC;
- Perovskite fast oxide ion conductors;
- High temperature perovskite proton conductors;
- Perovskite electrode catalyst and catalysis;
- SOFC stack development using perovskite oxide;
- The effects of decreasing SOFC operating temperatures to increase reliability, durability and stability.