Perovskite-Info is happy to announce the 2021 edition of The Perovskite Handbook. This book is a comprehensive guide to perovskite materials, applications and industry. Perovskites are an exciting class of materials that feature a myriad of exciting properties and are considered the future of solar cells, displays, sensors, LEDs and more. The handbook is now updated to January 2021 and lists recent developments and new companies, initiatives and research activities.
Reading this book, you'll learn all about:
- Different perovskite materials, their properties and structure
- How perovskites can be made, tuned and used
- What kinds of applications perovskites may be suitable for
- What the obstacles on the way to a perovskite revolution are
- Perovskite solar cells, their merits and challenges
- The state of the perovskite market, potential and future
The book also provides: a history of perovskite research, a guide to perovskite companies and developers, information on leading collaboration and development projects, a comprehensive list of perovskite companies and much more!
Existing digital-copy customers are entitled to a 50% discount, and if you bought your copy in October 2020 or later, you'll get the upgrade for free - simply contact us or reply to this mail for details. We're sorry but we cannot offer any upgrade discounts on the printed edition.